Las Vegas Signs and Printing specializes in Vinyl Banner Printing! We design impactful vinyl banners for your brands. With infinite applications, vinyl banners are perfect for indoor and outdoor use. We offer unlimited size options from small to billboard size. Even in the heat of Las Vegas, our vinyl banners will remain colorful for years!
Vinyl Banner Printing for Las Vegas!
Banners are an essential marketing component of every business in every industry. We understand the demands of timely delivery and colorful results because we’ve been printing banners for years. Be sure and ask for details from one of our sales representatives if you are unsure. Below is all the information about our banner printing service and options.
How Large or Small can we print Vinyl Banners?
Signs and Printing is not limited to any particular size of print for vinyl banners. We can print up to 16 ft wide, and up to 145 feet long on a single panel. With the ability to weld the material together, we are capable of printing football field sized banners. Billboards, building wraps, construction fence wraps, and grand opening banners are all within our size range.
Material Options for Vinyl Banner Printing
- Vinyl Banner, 13oz vinyl: This is our go-to material for all general use banners. Each square yard of this material weighs 13 ounces. Great for indoor or outdoor use, this multi-use material is great for almost every occasion.
- Blockout Banner, 18oz vinyl: When you need more durable weight to your material for extra harsh conditions, or to “block out” your windows. Blockout banner is 100% opaque.
- Mesh Banner Material: – Great for windy outdoor uses, particularly on fences. Read more about Mesh banner here.
Finishing Options for our Banners:
There are many options to finish your vinyl banner. We understand that there is not a “one size fits all” solution for every banner order. Depending on your specific needs, we offer the following finishing options:
- Hem and Grommet (Standard Finishing) – Hem and Grommet is included with every order. We sew the edges and install grommets every 24” along the edges. You can request less grommets, and you can also add more if you need to.
- Pole Pocket – Pole pocket finishing used for hanging your banner using a pole or a pipe. We can add a pole pocket to any edge(s) at your request. Pole pockets come in 2″, 3″ and 4″ options.
- Double-Sided – We sew two copies of your banner together to create a double sided banner. Double sided banners cost exactly twice as much as regular banners.
- Rope Sewn In – We can sew rope into the edges of your banner for simple hanging onto trees, pillars, and other odd locations.
- Reinforced Corners – We double sew the edges and corners to ensure an extra strong finish.
- Webbing – We sew in additional material into the edges of the banner to make the strongest edge possible.
- Wind Slits – Wind slits are the ½ circle cuts that are made into the face of the print to allow wind to pass through. (mesh banners are better for this)
Turnaround time for Vinyl Banner Printing?
All of our vinyl banners are delivered in 48 hours, weekends excluded. If you order your banner on Monday, you will have it on Wednesday. We recognize that the world of business moves fast, so you shouldn’t have to wait long for your banner. Next Day Service is available if you place your order by 11AM on a given day. Saturday delivery is available if you order your banner on Friday.
Types of Ink used for Banners?
At Las Vegas Signs and Printing, we only print with outdoor quality ink. All of our inks print vibrantly and will last for years. If you decide yo use your banner indoors, it will last for many years because the ink is designed for intense UV exposure.
- Eco-Solvent and UV Inks: These inks are used for outdoor and indoor purposes. The ink will last up to 24 months depending on direct UV exposure.