TERMS OF SERVICE
This Site is constructed such that you can visit us on the internet without specifically identifying yourself or revealing any personal information, unless and until you seek to purchase a product or voluntarily enroll in any applicable Services. Before you can make a purchase through the Site, or enroll for a specific Service, you will be required to affirmatively agree to our Terms of Service and this Policy, as well as provide us with your personally identifiable information (name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.). We will use the information for the primary purpose for which you are providing it, as well as any other purpose stated herein.
1 – Personal Data we collect
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “Data Subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (hereinafter “Personal Data”).
When you make a purchase through the Site and/or create an account, we collect Personal Data, including, but not limited to, the following:
- e-mail address; and
- other information provided by you.
For retargeting and marketing purposes we also collect tracking information such as your browser type, mobile device, the type of operating system you use, your IP address, the name of your Internet service provider, information related to any applicable domain names, and pages visited on the Site.
2 – Legal ground for using your Personal Data
We process your Personal Data on the following legal grounds:
- processing is necessary for the performance of the Agreement to which you are a party; and
- by accepting this Policy, you give consent for the processing of your Personal Data for retargeting and marketing, including sending newsletters and advertisements.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when (1) permitted or required by law; (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
3 – How information is collected
4 – Use of information collected
Your choice to opt-out. If you wish to opt-out and revoke the consent you have provided to us by accepting this Policy, you must email us at email@example.com and specifically state that you would like us to keep your Personal Data private. Once we receive your email, we will attempt to delete whatever you may have provided us, but you will be denied access from viewing the Site in the future to help ensure that we do not process your Personal Data.
Third Party Cookies. If you would like to opt-out of third-party cookies, here are some options:
Google provides a suite of tools to control its cookies:
- Google Analytics, which is a tool used to track and report website traffic, provides an out-out browser add-on that can be downloaded here.
- Google Safety Centre has a tool where you can control the ads you see on Google and control the data used for serving ads to you. It can be found here.
Browser-level cookie controls. Most popular browsers allow you to manage cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the ‘Settings’, ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser. We included the links below to help you find the settings for some common browsers.
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS
5 – Storage of Personal Data
We will not preserve Personal Data longer than it is reasonably necessary for us to achieve the purposes for which Personal Data were collected, while complying with the applicable legislation for the period of data retention.
Personal Data is stored in United States of America, and data protections level might differ from data protection level in European Union. However, we confirm that we have taken reasonable measures to protect Personal Data in United States of America.
6 – Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right:
- of access to Personal Data that we process about you;
- to rectification of inaccurate Personal Data;
- to erasure of your Personal Data. However, this right only applies under certain circumstances and is not absolute;
- to restrict processing of Personal Data. However, this right only applies under certain circumstances and is not absolute;
- to move, copy or transfer your Personal Data;
- to object to the processing of Personal Data, if you find that processing is conducted in violation of your legitimate rights;
- withdraw your consent to process your Personal Data; and
- not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: (e.g. automated processing of Personal Data to evaluate certain aspects about you), which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you unless:
- it is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between us; or
- it is authorized by law; or
- you provide your explicit consent.
7 – Security
We have reasonable technical and organizational measures in place to safeguard your Personal Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, despite our efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or any information we obtain from you as a result of your use of the Site. You transmit and receive all such information at your own risk. WE PROVIDE ANY AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND GRANT NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8 – Third-party websites
Links to third party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links you will leave the Site. We have not comprehensively reviewed all of these third-party websites and do not control and are not responsible for any of these websites, their content or their privacy policies. Thus, we do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
9 – Updates to the Policy
If there are updates to the terms of this Policy, we will post the revision date below.
Last updated on 12/20/2022